Monday, March 12, 2007

 

I'm Easily Amused

One of the most hilarious things, that will get me to laughing incredibly hard (we're talking doubled over, tears in my eyes laughter), is when my ten-year-old, comes out of left field, and does a spot on impression of me saying something completely senseless or inane. It's incredibly funny every time.

Of course, he dosen't get to do too many of those impressions because everything that comes out of my mouth is completely enlightening, wise, educational and prophetic. Say, if you believe that, perhaps I can show you this little piece of swamp land that I have for sale in the Florida everglades?

Comments:
He is such a freaking cutie.
My sons did just that to me this afternoon. One of the best parts of being a mom.
 
Can you stand how freaking funny it is when they do it? I was laughing so hard that I was crying and I couldn't breathe.
 
James does stuff like this almost daily. My abs get a pretty good workout.
 
Our sons definately must meet in the future. They're such characters.
 
Oh, Sharon! That is too precious and too funny. I love it. Where do they come up with this stuff?
 
That is the bomb, Sharon.

LL, our kids WILL meet. It is a given!
 
"Ah...laughter...the best medicine!"


Yeah, well, can it cure chlamydia? Thought not.
 
Is there something you need to tell us Alex?
 
I gave you chlamydia. Sorry. =(
 
Wow, Alex. I caught America's most prevalent STD from you and I haven't even met you. I knew that the internet was advanced and all, but WOW!
 
That's what they mean when they bandy about the term, "Immersiveness."
 
The longer it takes you to post, the more people are going to see the chlamydia comment.

(Motivation comes from the strangest places.)
 
Oh, I remember when I used to love me mom and believe her when she said things. Granted, I'm sure your a million times better than my mom, but the terrible teens are coming...
 
Oops. You're the only one who didn't receive a drunken comment from me last night. I'll have to get you twice next time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?