Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Valentine's Day Surprise

We don't usually do Valentines around these parts. We just don't.
But today small child's dad and small child came to my door holding a BIG bouquet of flowers each. Small child also had a box of oatmeal raisin cookies for me. It was such a surprise and such a wonderful treat. I gave them both a big hug and kiss and said, "Thank you," about a hundred times. Small child's dad then said, "You don't need to thank us. We just wanted you to feel loved." Happy valentine's day everybody.

Comments:
Why didn't my comment publish hours ago???!!!

Arg.

That is just the very cutest of the cute. I can just picture the entire scenario and I LOVE it. AWE...

P.S.
ONE WEEK until it is up!!!!!
 
OK, I read the first post (about your a$$hole club manager guy) and was so angry that I thought steam was coming out of my ears... then I read this and I teared up... totally took away all my anger! I'm really glad you had at least one positive valentine's day experience!

Focus on the positive, and just breath...
 
Erin, Erin, Erin! Yay! I haven't seen you in a loooong time. It's been a tough couple of days.
I really, really appreciate all of my blogger friend's support. You guys just so totally make everything a little bit easier to take. And you're right. I have been breathing and focusing on the positive. It helps. Big hugs to you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?