Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Ten Years Ago

Ten years ago today, I was about 5 hours and 10 minutes away from my water breaking. I was about 8 hours and 10 minutes from meeting the person that would change my life. Ten years ago today I was about to learn the meaning of true love. Oh sure. I always knew I had the capacity to love with all of my heart BUT the minute that he arrived I finally GOT IT! He has made me a better person. Ten years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful, energetic, smart, fun, funny, terrific, charming, thoughtful and loving baby boy. Happy birthday, my beautiful small child. God blessed me the day that you were born and I thank Him every night for the gift of you. May God bless you with a lifetime full of happy birthday celebrations. I hope that your tenth birthday is lovely and special just like you.

And I hope that you don't beat me and Dad at miniature golf today.

I love you,
Mama

Comments:
I remember that day very well! Hard to believe it was 10 years ago. In many ways it feels like it was just yesterday.

Happy Birthday, J.!
 
AWE! Happy b-day to "Small Child"!
 
Aw, very sweet. Happy birthday little guy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?