Saturday, February 10, 2007

 

Tagged, I'm It

Well, it seems my good pal over at Non Compos has tagged me. What comes around goes around, I guess. I'm supposed to tell you "five things that you don't know about me" so here goes:

1.) I cried when I did the early pregnancy test (when I was pregnant with small child.) I cried because I was scared. I cried because he was not part of my future plans. I cried because I was shocked. I called my mom and I cried some more.

2.) Being small child's mother is, single handedly, hands down, 100% the MOST rewarding and fulfilling experience of my lifetime. I'm a better person because I'm his mother and I'm a better person because of who he is. (If I'd have known this, when I took the early pregnancy test those many years ago, my tears would have been tears of joy and delight.)

3.) I have been told that I should be a stand up comedian by many, many people.

4.) I thought, when I was twelve years old and then again at nineteen, that when I died I was going to hell. Seriously.
I was convinced that I was a "bad" person and that I was going to hell. I used to believe in "the big man in the sky" concept of God. However, after having held my newborn innocent child and having seen my father take his last precious breath I can tell you assuredly that there is no hell. Fundamental religion was created to control people, to rule them. It was created to make sweet, innocent, twelve year old girls think that there is no hope and that they're going to hell. I firmly believe this. You can pray for my soul if you want to.

5.) I NEVER use the word hate. I don't. I think it's a nasty, horrible word BUT, I hate the man that's running this country. I hate Bush. Yep. HATE him. I'm not proud of it but I do. I hate him.

Well. There you are. I now tag anybody else that would like to tell us five things about themselves.......

Comments:
You totally could be a stand up comic. I'm already a fan.

I think you are freaking awesome mom as well. I'm glad that you had your life plan thrown off track!

:)`
 
I am SO glad that my life plan was changed, LL. Words cannot express how deeply glad I am. God has a plan for us all and I am more than thrilled with the plan that he gave me.
 
We already knew #5. What a cop out!
 
Hey, Alex. I've only intimated it.
I've never come right out and said it. You think you knew #5. Now you know for sure.
 
'Intimated' with a baseball bat!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?