Monday, February 12, 2007

 

Receipts, W-2's & 1099's . . . Oh My!

Don't you love that feeling of accomplishment when you've sifted and sorted and organized all of your receipts?? You've itemized and you've tabulated and you've tallied and you've totalled and you've printed up your work sheet?? And you've gotten it all finished waaaaay earlier than last year! Don't you love heaving that sigh of relief after you've turned it all in to your tax guy last week and he in turn finishes your taxes ASAP and gives you the great news that you are due some money from the 'ol IRS? What a great feeling!

THEN . . . don't you love getting home today, checking the mail box and finding the 1099 from the loser (who was an asshole to work for in the first place) who didn't get it out on time to you? So then you have to call your tax guy and see what he can do about it, hoping that he hasn't e-filed you yet? And now you're hoping that it doesn't effect your return too much because you're really, really broke and you could use the refund? Don't you love that? I mean, really don't you? Sigh!

Comments:
Is this the same jerk that didn't pay you for forever?

I cannot stand that guy. He sucketh.
 
Yes, LL, yes it is the same jerk.
The one and only. I cannot stand that guy either.

Sharon, I do not like owing $$$.
I don't blame you for putting it off.
 
I LOVE tax time! I not only do my taxes, but my friends as well! And no, I'm not. Seriously, this is one of the things that makes me unique, right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?