Saturday, February 17, 2007

 

Barry And Richard

My good friend Barry . . . yes . . . over there to the left . . . you see him?? . . . He's the "mighty good songwriter" link over there. Anyway, my good friend Barry has this quote on his Myspace music page. I LOVE this quote. It puts everything into perspective:

"Here is a test to see if your mission in life is complete: If you're alive, it isn't."
(Richard Bach, "Illusions")

Thanks for sharing this with us, Barry. I have played this in my head many times this week. Not only are you an amazing person, insightful songwriter AND you have your own video now (That's right. He has his own video. His song is in a movie and they made a video. If you want to see it you can go to his current blog post and click on the link.) BUT you're pretty damn wise.

Comments:
Is this the same Barry who leaves comments on my blog? I've got to check this out.
 
Yes Doug. It is. He's soooo talented and such a freakin' awesome person.
 
Awww, I'm blushing!
 
You don't need to blush. Every word is true.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?