Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

Home Stre-e-e-e-e-tch!

Hey, sorry that I haven't been around. Let's face it, being a full time student, a momma and a working musician is all consuming. I truly enjoy my blog but, obviously, it's not a priority. I won't give it up or disappear on you, but I won't make posts every day like most of you do. I do hope that, knowing this, all of you will keep popping in to see what's up with me every now and then.

Well, this is my last week of classes. I CANNOT believe how quickly the semester has unfolded and how much I enjoyed all of my classes. Right now, as it stands, I'm carrying *A's* in all of my classes (Child Development 68, History17.1, Psychology 1A and English 1A.) This is so exciting for me because when I registered it was my goal to get straight *A's.* However, I am not out of the woods yet. The proof remains in my Final scores. I will be taking my Finals on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I feel confident in all of my classes with the exception of History. There's soooooo much to remember, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that after a week end of studying I will be okay. Worst case scenario? A *B.* I'll take it, but it certainly would be nice to see my goal of straight *A's* come to fruition. I will keep you posted. I just know that all of you will be waiting by your computers with anticipation......= )

Comments:
Thank you, Sharon. I have to say that I'm proud too. Next week will be the final....tee hee..."final"....proof. I AM looking forward to the month long break between semesters!
 
I've got my fingers crossed for you too!
 
You rock, thingy!

You can do it and I am way excited for you!
 
I miss you, pet.
 
See, for all your bitching thoroughout the semester, you're coming out with straight A's! Congrats!

LL, I fear that you and I will never be the everyday type bloggers. I tried it and got burned out. We're happy for what you do post, so keep it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?