Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Thankful

I don't know why we have one day to celebrate all that we're thankful for but it seems that today is officially that day.

I am thankful every day for these:

-My son and I, and every one that we love, are healthy.

-We are loved.

-We have a roof over our heads and food on the table.

-I am able to laugh at life, and that keeps me sane, young at heart and forgiving.


Everything else, good or bad, is fluff. Everything else, good or bad, is what life has to offer and what we do with it, how we process it, and how we handle it, is up to each one of us individually. Everything else, no matter how over-whelmingly great or how devastatingly difficult, is do-able.

Since today is the official day of thanks, I want to wish all of you a happy one.

May you be grateful for your blessings, your lessons, and your challenges not only today, but every day of the year.

Comments:
It looked like you were going to end this one with the old gypsy curse:

"May you get what you want (and want what you get)."

Good to see your fingers healed up enough to grind out a post.
 
You're not going to make us wait that long again, are you? I think you and Haina are out playing hanky panky without me (and, no matter how hot that sounds, I am so jealous!).
 
I'm thankful for having such wonderful, talented friends. :-)
 
Sharon, I'm thankful for you too!

Barry, I feel the very same way! =)

Alex, "May you have two just like you." (. . .as my mother always shouted at us kids when she was angry . . .)
 
My mom always said I'd have girls. Lots and lots of girly girls.
 
You know....somehow I find your Mom's prediction amusing, wise and appropriate....tee, hee, hee! = )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?