Monday, November 27, 2006

 

Pam & Kid

OH MY HELL! Have you read it?? Have you?? I still can't believe it. It just hasn't sunk in.
It seems that Pam Anderson and Kid Rock are divorcing!!!!!!! I know, I know. Please sit down. Take a breath. Yes, I was shocked too.

WHY?? For the love of God, why? Why, why, why, why, WHY?

This is earth shattering. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to turn. What next??
I've lost faith in man and woman kind. I mean, with everything else going on in the world and now THIS? Dear, dear Lord. I'm completely devastated. Things will never be the same.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish out the semester. Dear God, please help me.

Comments:
I know. I totally felt that way when Brittany and Kevin ended.

Sob.
 
Sharon, I feel the SAME way. Guess you could tell from the post, huh?

LL, I know, I know. I feel your pain there. I don't know which break up is killing me more....Pam & Kid or Brittany & K-Fed. It's all just too much to process. Sniffle. Choke. Sniffle.
 
Burt and Loni was the worst. I'm still devestated. *sniffle*
 
OH GEEZ! You had to go and bring up Burt and Loni?? I was just NOW getting over that. I think the semester is shot for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?