Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Loralee's Life Lately . . .

"Hey Loralee, do you want to grab some dinner with me?"

"No. I can't. I have homework."

"Hey Loralee, let's go get a coffee."

"No. I can't. I have homework."

"Hey Loralee, let's go see a movie."

"No. I can't. I have homework."

"Hey Loralee, let's go shopping."

"No. I can't. I have homework."

"Hey Loralee, did you watch that DVD set yet?"

"No. I can't. I have homework."

"Hey Loralee, give me a call so we can catch up."

"No. I can't. I have homework."

"Hey Loralee, get a life!"

"No. I can't. I have homework."

### The End ###

Comments:
I don't know if you noticed, but there seems to be a recurring theme in your conversations.
 
LL, you do need some fun in your life. All work and no play... something or other. How does the rest of that go?

But definitely been there. The first year of the MA in particular. If it weren't for the gang getting together and getting hammered every once in a while, I would have gone crazy. There's a lesson to be learned there.
 
On a positive note, at least the
"homework" you're doing isn't "housework". That, imho, would be a fate worse than just about anything!
 
PS - still no word on my possible changes. Aargh!
 
At least you're not worried about gaining weight. =)
 
I think my favorite T-Shirt I EVER had (Even better than my beloved "Air Supply" one) said:

"Sorry, I can't. I have rehearsal."

You need a homework one.

Hmmm....I sense a craft project in my future....
 
I need one that says something about translating Latin passages. Do they sell those on eBay or anything?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?