Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Lack O' Cash

One of the best feelings in the world is not having any money. What's even better? Going to your gig on Friday night, going into the office to get your check and finding that it's not in the box. What's really great is being told that they have made a mistake and will have to mail it on Monday. What is truly, truly special is trying to alleviate that panicked, "what-in-the-eff" am I gonna do feeling. There's nothing quite like it. What really is the very best though? Trying to figure out how you're going to hold off paying your bills, being creative with what you've got in your kitchen, and how you're going to make it into meals, until your check finally does come. What can I say? I love it!

Comments:
Oh, Noodle! They STILL haven't paid you?????? That pisses me off on your behalf.

I will try and call you later today. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I STILL don't have studio time, but I am convinced I need to have the original guy do it after calling around, so I am at his mercy. I may have to do it when I am back from MN. GRRR.

I am hoping things get a little easier for you. Can you get an emergancy loan from your school? We had those at USU, and it can come out of your next loan/grant check.
 
I told you about my similar situation, when I only had cranberry jello, and onion, peanut butter, and a pouch of onion soup mix in my cupboards, right?

You wouldn't believe (well, okay, maybe you would) how bad that little experiment turned out!
 
I'll be okay. By the time the check gets here I will have gigged all week end and will again have $$$. It's just been a hard week, sigh! Just don't mess with people's money, ya know?

Alex, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yummy.

LL, No rush with the studio time.
Just book when you book it. Like I told Alex, over at NCM, great things are worth waiting for. Did you get my message yesterday about LV and my aunt? It looks like it could be do-able!!!!! YAY!
 
I went to buy lunch at work today and my debit card was rejected. Fortunately I have a line of credit, so no panic, but it's the first time I've had less than 50 cents in my chequing acct in years and years.
 
I'm glad I have two governments and a university paying me to get drunk and eat out whenever I like. It would be a shame if I had to, like, work and stuff.

BTW, I've got some scholarship/grant ideas for you, CLL. I'll try to cath you on MSN today.
 
Lack O' Posts
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?