Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

GO VOTE! VOTE TODAY! GO VOTE!


Comments:
SO did, already!
 
Right on, sistah!

I did too!
 
Thanks for reminding me. That's one more vote for Republican candidates.
 
That's your right, baby!
 
Hey . . .pretty good, huh?
That's your right? Right? Get it, get it?? You lean to the "right?" Damn! I'm brilliant!
 
And here I thought I could rile you up.

You know I would rather not vote than vote for Bad Choice #1 (Republicans) or Bad Choice #2 (Democrats).
 
You thought that you could rile me?
The only way that you'll rile me is by not bringing erasers and white out to Vegas.

I, also, get what your saying, babe. But I would rather have bad Democrats than Republicans, at this point.

Bad Democrats, Bad Republicans . . . sounds like a song title. Perhaps I can kick start my career.
 
Dear CLL,


I promise I haven't forgotten about the scholarship conversation we were having. I have been really busy the last day or two, though, so it might take me a bit to gather some good information.

I didn't forget you,


Alex
 
Dear Alex,

No worries. I know you haven't forgotten me. If it's a big pain in the ass for you PLEASE don't worry about it. PLEASE don't go out of your way and do any extra work. I just thought maybe you might have some suggestions, off the top of your head, for me. DO NOT go out of your way to look for stuff....I can do that.

Thanks for writing. It was nice to hear from you.

Hope all is well and that you're having fun with your Mama,

CLL
 
There's still voting to do!! I'm sure nobody cares, but there's a byelection in London on the 28th. I don't really care either, but it's worth mentioning.

Wait, no it's not.
 
Well, one of the easier tools is Fastweb. If you haven't made an account there yet, you should.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?