Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Pay Up!

It's always great when you do a singing demo, you work with singers who are not only great singers, but are your really good friends and you make decent money for the day. You're doing what you love. You're getting paid for it. Yay! What's not to love about that? This is usually how it works out for me when I do get hired for a demo......

It's not great, however, when you do a demo for an asswipe 6 WEEKS AGO, who tells you 6 WEEKS AGO that he'll pay you very soon (Ha ha!), who owes you $300 and you go to the mail box today (6 WEEKS LATER) and there's only a check for $200. It's, also, not great when you have to call him and tell him that you have a problem with the amount and he says, "Oh, there was a mistake, Love (gag!), I'll have my office send you the other $100 right away, Hon, (barf!)."

I'll let you know in 6 weeks if I get it or not! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

NEW EDIT: I got my $100 dollars in the mail today! (Friday, October 20th)

Comments:
People like that suck and need to be wiped off the face of the earth immediately.

Unfortunately, they are the types that will most likely survive a nuclear disaster, right behind Cockroaches and Cher...
 
Long story short: I WANT MY $$$$!
He's this smarmy, Hollywood producer type. You know BIG ego and SO insecure. I WILL NEVER work for him again. I would work for the Cockroaches that you mentioned before I would EVER work for him again.
 
I know a few people like that.
 
GOOD THING! Yay.

Thanks for the email, thingy. I really needed it today.
 
Ick, I HATE it when people who DON'T KNOW ME, or even worse, are YOUNGER than me call me 'love' and 'sweetie' and 'hon'. It's so freaking obnoxious. ARGH!

On the other hand, I'm glad you got your check! It's the least he could do for being a giant asswipe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?