Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Don't You Hate It When.....

.....you are driving home from a gig at 1:30 or 1:45 in the morning?? (.....as I know many of you do most nights...Hee!) You've had a good gig. Yes! You've had a couple of glasses of red wine. You love the place that you're singing in. You love your guitar player. You love the songs you're singing. Yeah, it's a love thing. Anyway, I'm off the subject. So. You're driving home thinking about things. You're thinking...."Wow. Tomorrow I have a midterm in English....bah! I'll be okay." You're thinking... "Wow. Tomorrow I'm going to be tired from not having much sleep...bah! I'll be okay." You're thinking...."Wow. I'm hungry. It's been a long time since I've had dinner. Oh, cool. I'll have that Oroville Reddenbacher Cheese Popcorn that I bought at the market on Monday.....yum!" You drive for 45 minutes....Oroville is calling your name. You pull into the driveway. You're thinking...."Wow. I can almost taste that popcorn." Then you get inside, open the box and it's popcorn that you have to pop and then SPRINKLE the "effing" "fake" cheddar cheese on top of. You're thinking...."Wow. This is not okay. This is "effed" up!" But you eat it anyway......???

Comments:
Ew...I say no to fake cheese, no matter what it's sprinkled on.

I'll take those couple glasses of wine, though!
 
I like any kind of cheese, fake included.
 
Oh, and I know what will make you feel better: participating in my photo challenge.

Hells yes.
 
Perhaps several MORE glasses of wine would have made the cheese more appealing or appetizing?!?

I'm off to Hawaii this evening for 4 nights. I'll have a piece of pineapple with a glass of wine (umm, that would make it sangria, right?) in your honor.
 
Hey, sometimes fake cheese is just what is required.

GOOD LUCK ON THE MIDTERMS,THINGY!
 
MM, Yeah. I'm not a fake cheese fan but I'll eat it if I have to.

Alex, my computer is an idiotic machine. I can't attach pictures and send them. I'll have to think of some other way to participate in your challenge. I'll figure something out.

Barry, just have the wine and don't worry about the pineapple. A toast in my honor. I LOVE Hawaii. You're soooo lucky. Have fun.

LL, thanks for the well wishes on the midterms. I'm gonna need it.
I'll keep you all apprised.
 
Yes, I do hate it. But if you're ever hankering for some calcium and are in a money bind, a glass of water with that cheese powder makes a wonderful drink.

Ah, memories of my childhood. That, coincidently, is how I got fat.

And good luck on the midterms. We're all rooting for you!
 
what I really hate is when I'm not feeling that great and I stop at a pizza place on the way home with my roommate and there's WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much cheese on the pizza (maybe it's even fake cheese!) and dairy makes my tummy hurt when I'm not feeling good and so yeah... I suck.
 
I think I've figued out a way for you to get those pics to me, CLL. I can't believe I didn't think about this before - it's a revolutionary new trend that's sweeping the nation, and the world!
 
Erin, what's even worse is when those mounds of cheese are oozing grease so badly that it soaks through two paper plates and leaves a slick spot on the table. Gross.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?