Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

This past week....

Feeling over whelmed about school. Wondering what I've gotten myself into.
I should've taken 9 units not 12! 9 units would've been good. My left eye is twitching.

Did a studio session for an asshole. Still waiting for said asshole to pay me.
Already drafted letter and will send letter to asshole, telling him that I will NEVER work for him again, just as soon as I receive and cash his check.

Find out how incredibly loyal a good friend is.

Got irritated with Mom and over reacted.

Start a studio session, working on a song, with small child's dad. Fun!

Start to feel a little less over whelmed about school. Eye not twitching so much.

Have loooooong conversation with incredibly loyal good friend. Tell her how much I appreciate her.

Got an A- on my first English essay with teacher's comment: "Very good work, Loralee, with excellent use of detail, examples and information. And engagingly and efficiently presented."

Called Mom and apologized for being such a grump.

Did a session for a nice guy.

Finished session and song with small child's dad. We did some good work. Can't wait to hear the finished demo!

Got a gig.

Was called a "talented vixen."

Lost a gig.

Another nice guy to hire me for a studio session within next couple weeks. He will call tomorrow.

Had a boring gig.

Was told that I smelled good.

Was told by a reasonably good looking 26 year old that I have a great ass, that I look somewhere between 28 and 35 and that I have the sexiest singing voice that he's ever heard.

Left eye hardly twitching at all.

I guess it all evens out!

Comments:
26 year old guys are alwyas telling me what a nice ass I have, too.

Men are pigs!
 
Yeah, Sharon. The good eventually outweighed the bad....but working for the asshole last week almost ruined my entire week!

Alex, being the young, firm and supple creature that you are, you have no idea the merits of ANYBODY attractive finding ANY part of your anatomy redeeming! I like pigs....they're cute!
 
Geez, I don't even get 26 year old guys commenting on the firmness of my ass... way to go girl!!!
 
You could have a 30-year old guy doing so, if you'd ever send me some risquee pics. You're such a prude, though. =)
 
Okay. The thing is, Erin....I don't have a firm ass. I USED to have a great ass....the kind that got comments all the time....but that was a long time ago. I guess this young guy just happened to like what he saw. I don't know. It's just nice to know that once you get over on to the other side of 40 that you can still rock some people's world. I LOVE when I have those moments! I'm 46 but I promise....I am not dead! Hee!

Alex, pictures would just not do my prudish ass justice.....it's just waaaay better in person
 
Yeah. Your ass isn't photogenic. I've heard that one before!

What about Erin or Sharon? I'm a grad student, damnit! Throw me a friggin' bone, here!
 
My ass was MUCH more photogenic when I was 32. (14 years ago...sigh!) It's shy and prudish now.....and not in such good shape AND heading south for the winter (and spring and summer and fall). It would like everyone to hold dear the fond memories of the risque pictures taken of it in it's prime.....(even if you have never seen those pics)...It would like people to remember the guy who thought it modeled jeans or the guy who announced across the swimming pool to his friend, "Hey, Bob! Look! It's the girl who was wearing those jeans on the airplane!" SIGH! Erin? Sharon? Can you help Alex out?
 
*salivates*
 
A girl could drown in all this drooling!

That post made me LAUGH. I love the part about smelling reasonably good.

HA HA HA HA.

I am sorry that you are so overwhelmed. Only 2 more months then you're at break!

I'll be around a lot more. I'll try to catch you on IM. I loved the card. Thank you so much for it.

I'm still excited for the project, but now worries about time...it should be a FUN thing.
 
I'm glad things balanced out! So that's why guys never tell me I have a great ass...they're all too busy looking at yours. Thanks a lot, Loralee! :P
 
I *could* help Alex out... I happen to have a couple of pictures of myself and 2 or 3 of the other girls from my MA program playing twister, with our asses up in the air... but I dunno... it's gotta come at some kind of price!
 
Ooh! Is there lingerie or stretchypants involved? If so, name your price!
 
Okay. I think that I deserve a percentage of the sale price since I'm the one who's ass started this whole damned conversation.....
25%? 15%? Let's talk.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?