Monday, September 18, 2006

 

SOLD OUT!

Well, for those of you who are wondering.....the show went amazingly well on Saturday night!
We sold out ALL of the tickets....standing room only! I don't know how much $$$$ we raised but I'm sure it was quite a bit! I'm just thrilled that I got to be a part of something so amazingly fun, meet such incredible people and raise money for such a worthwhile cause. They've invited me to do another benefit in October....YAY! Donating my time and my voice is the least I can do since I can't donate monetarily right now . Anyway, thank you all for your good wishes. They really worked. We packed 'em in!

Comments:
Which songs did you perform??? Please tell me that somebody did "The Difficult Kind" by Sheryl Crow. That is my favorite song ever and makes me cry nearly every time I hear it.
 
awesome awesome AWESOME! congrats hun!
 
Erin,
He probably won't mind. Dave's really cute, nice, sweet and friendly. I think he's interested in any information that you can give him. He'll be able to tell what an amazing and cool person you are....Hugs!
 
Excellent! You are so my hero. :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?