Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

To Quote Erin....WOOOOOOO! Mwaaha!

Okay. It's 12:17am (California time.) I just got home from mixing two songs. So. The day ended not so badly. It started out for SHIT! And from trolling all of your blogs it seems the same for a lot of you. What was it about this day? I was having such major depression. Woke up with a headache. Wanted to cry about everything. My electric window, on the driver's side in my car, broke. I wanted to cry. Went to run errands today. Wanted to smack people. Wanted to cry some more. Went to small child's soccer practice and.....and....I was so grumpy that I almost qualified for "soccer mom" status. GASP!
Then....I went into the city....(San Francisco for those of you who don't know).....and I got to hang out with one of my all time favorite people. We mixed two songs, that we are submitting for an indie album. They turned out really, really great. We drank wine. We laughed. What a fabulous night! And now I feel just like Erin's quote (see post title) right now. I think the only thing that could've topped the entire evening off was to have martini's on Martini Monday with Erin, Loralee, Alex, Sharon, MM, my best friend Melisa (pronounced Me - Leesa) and my beautiful and darling Melisa (pronounced Melissa.) All the stars would've been aligned just perfectly, and, even if they weren't we wouldn't have noticed cause we would've all been three sheets to the wind! Or as Erin would say......WOOOOOOOO! Mwaaha!

Comments:
I would have been there for Martini Monday. Sharon and I could be the designated drivers! :D

I sent you a little ray of happiness to your inbox.

I'm glad the recording went well! HUGS
 
Actually, I would've ordered red wine or a margarita.....hee!
 
Thanks for the "ray of sunshine"
One! I LOVE Maxine! Hee!
(P.S. She's a HORRIBLE singer...
hee, hee!)
 
Yay! hehehe... very cute California Loralee!
 
Sooooo, Sharon. One half a wine cooler, eh? You don't, umm, want to go out for a drink some time, do you?


Heh... CLL, it's White Russian Wednesday tonight. Let's get royally trashed and make ridiculous posts on our blogs!
 
Okay.
 
Alex, I am soooo insulted that you haven't invited me to White Russian Wednesday. :P Although maybe I've maxed out my drinking time for the week already...
 
Erin,
It just goes without saying that you will be there for White Russian Wednesday. I have to be invited cause I'm the "new drinker on the block."
 
Well put CLL!
but you know ME! ill take a martini, or 1 or 2 or 3! yeahhh!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?