Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

A Post About My Friend Loralee.....With Love, Loralee

It appears that one of my dear friends is having to quote: "a sucky suck of a day". I don't know what has happened but I do know that she has been hurt. Someone has hurt this little sparkling jewel of a friend. Hurt her to the point of making her physically ill. This post is to remind her of the sparkling jewel that she is. This post is to let her know that all of the people that you dub "friend" do not hide things, lie and betray you. This post is to let her know that her true friends....yes....even the internet ones....love the wonderful, wacky, sparkly, looney, flawed, human, funny, sexy, intelligent and beautiful woman that she is. And this post is to remind her that we will try to never hurt her. And if we do it won't be with horribe things like lies and betrayals. It will be with human mistakes that we will be sorry for. This post is for her. So that when she does her trolling tonight there will be something lovely and beautiful for her to read about herself so that she may go to sleep with a little bit of a smile in her heart. This post is from one of her friends......

Comments:
Thank you, Thingy.

My heart hurts, but I'll be fine. I always am.
 
Rub some dirt on it and get back in there!
 
I have no doubt that you'll be all right, Miss Thingy! Sometimes after somebody has totally broken your trust....well....it's nice to hear about all of the friends that will never do that to you. Especially when you are a totally real and honest person like yourself. It's just nice to know that there are others out there like you. And, Alex is right...get back in there, little Missy! You have one person that hurt you (POOP on them!) and hundreds that love you (YAY for us!) Those are damn good numbers....
 
It's true. You guys help whiney me a LOT.

P.S.

The dirt worked.
:D
 
My soccer coach was never wrong.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?