Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Links! Links! I Have Links....and I'm Not Talking About Sausages or Chimps!

Yes. Yes. It is true. The gossip....the rumors that are flying....."Does she really?" "Is it true?"
"Did you hear?" "You're not joking? It really is true?" Yes. Yes. And again.....Yes. I have my links up. I could not have done it without small child's Dad. He rocks! Many kudos and thank you's to small child's Dad. Also, many thank you's to Alex for lighting the "fire under my ass" to get it done and for waiting on stand by "just in case." So....with my blessings....I say...LINK AWAY ONE AND ALL!

Comments:
Hey! Thanks! I'm going back to link you right now! :D
 
WOO HOO! This is no small matter, Thing Two. I hate link hell. I suck at it.

GOOD JOB!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?