Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Let's Hear It For the Push-Up Bra!

Come on! Let's hear it for the good 'ol push up bra! Every woman needs to own a good push up bra. Doesn't matter how old you are. Doesn't matter how big or small you are. A good push-up bra does all of the work, you wear a nice little low cut number flaunting your decolletage and you get all of the kudos....You come home from dinner or dancing or....or...a GIG for that matter feeling like Sophia Loren....or Pamela Anderson...or just the lovely and sexy woman that YOU are.....And not only do you feel like the lovely and sexy woman that you are....apparently some of the young men.....and older men....and middle aged men....notice the lovely and sexy woman that you are. Just cause you wore that push up bra. Just cause you looked sexy. Just cause you FELT sexy. So....come on....let's hear it for the good 'ol push up bra!!!

Comments:
I used to have push up bras before I had my breasts done. I think if I wore one now it would cut off my oxygen supply.

:D
 
You never know, LL. To be fair, I think you should give it a shot (and post lots of pictures (or just "fix your camera" for me again)).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?