Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

I Felt the Need to Post

Okay. It is late. I don't have much to say. But it's a new blog. I felt that I should post something. So. Here I am. Not much to say really. Just wanted to show you that I am committed to doing this. (Or should I be committed for doing this?? I don't know. It's late.
I can't make a decision right now.) I....I...I just didn't want to be like that person who says, "So, I'll call you." And then they don't. And then you get all depressed and eat that half gallon of Ben & Jerrys or drink that pint of vanilla vodka . I really felt that I owed you..... yes....you....all two of my readers a little something more. A little something to say, "I'm here for you and I will call....well....er... in this case.....post." A little something to let all two of you know that you mean something to me. This is NOT a superficial relationship. You mean so much more to me than that. So. Here it is. A post. God. I feel so drained right now. Why am I always the one doing the work in this relationship?? Huh?? I just feel like you take, take, take.....while I just give, give, give myself away to you. What more do you want from me? I have nothing left to give. I think we should seriously discuss counseling.......

Comments:
See, the thing is? Soon you will be your blog's bitch.

There isn't much you can do about it, I'm afraid.

Sigh...
 
Oh great! I'm already a bitch to your blog....now THIS!
I'm already feeling the control slipping from my hands!
ACK!
 
lol...Two posts in and I can already smell the smoke.
 
i have blog areas at my "myspace". should i attach that in my posts?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?