Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Blog Roll Thingy

First off.....I need to clarify that I AM the world's biggest, hugest and largest computer illiterate.
You can tell this by my pre-fab template. I just wanted to let you know that I am working on getting a blog roll going (Thanks, Alex, for putting the fire under my ass!) and getting you all up there. What is it....all 5 of you?? I really, really enjoy your visits and am so appreciative of them.....as you are all so well established in the blog world. All your templates are so beautiful and sophisticated and then there's.....well.....me. I am hoping to learn as I go and become one of you fairly soon. Hang in there with me, okay? I'm just starting to get a feel for this whole thing so hopefully I'll come along fairly soon......

Comments:
Uh, like, you should have seen mine for forever. And, uh, I still have no idea what I'm doing.

You're fine, even if Alex is ispiring Philip and Tarrence's "Asses of Fire".
 
im already inspired after reading the first paragraph! :-)
 
don't worry, mine is one of the pre-fab ones too... and I'm pretty sure I've royally screwed it up now...
 
You could just send me your template and a list of links, and I could have it back to you in about 3 minutes.
 
You know, Alex, I know where to go on the template page to put the links. I tried last night. And the link addresses ended up at the bottom of my blog AND they weren't links you could click on....HI?
And, I accidentally, got rid of the "google" link and one of the "edit me" links.....I AM THE BIGGEST COMPUTER DORK EVER! Small child's dad will help me soon. If not I'll take you up on your offer.
Only thing is....how would I send you my template? SEE? SEE? SEE WHAT A DORK I AM?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?