Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

AACCKKKK!

It's been a tough week. I feel so overwhelmed. There is going to be A LOT of homework. I've been wondering what in the hell I've gotten myself into but I had something really cool happen in one of my classes last week. I had to do a writing sample in English. Teacher said that a lot of people get mis-placed in the class because the placement test is multiple choice and they luck out with their answers. I was nervous but I got my paper back. It said that I was capable of passing the class. The REALLY great thing is.....Teacher wrote "very good" on my paper. That was all the sign I needed that I CAN do this. Sorry I haven't written but there has been HELLA reading and HELLA writing. Then to top it all off I had FOUR gigs this week end, I also had two of small child's soccer games to attend and a paper for psychology to write all on minimal hours of sleep. WOOOOO! HOOOO! Yikes! I'm going to bed here in a minute but I just wanted to let you all know....especially Loralee (Thing One) that I am indeed alive and well.....actually alive and very, very TIRED!

Comments:
Ahhh...Homework.

ERP!

You will get back into the swing of things. I don't envy the schedule (Well, maybe a little, actually!)

I am so glad that you live!

:D

Love you, Thingy.
 
Yeah! You Rock, keep up the good work!
 
Well...? Tell us what you're reading about, damn you!

You seem to forget that the vast majority of your readers are grad students and/or complete nerds.
 
Alex....dammit dude I missed you and your comments! Glad that you're back. Right now, we're reading "The Monkey Wrench Gang" by Edward Abbey. It's a very engaging book. Lots of imagery and Abbey has a wicked sense of humor which makes it fun. Our theme for the semester is environmentalism.
I'm enjoying English so far....
 
How'd your class go today, Sharon?
 
Ah, school. Now that it has you in its clutches, it'll never let go. It'll follow you home, it won't let you sleep and it won't let you stop thinking about it.

But it's kinda fun, right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?